Inconel 625 Suppliers
Inconel 625 (Alloy 625) is a nickel-chromium alloy with the addition of refractory metals columbium and molybdenum.
City Special Metals manufacture bespoke Inconel 625 products to the highest standard, alongside other specialist alloys and are widely known as Europe's largest stockist of low and controlled expansion alloys. Discuss your requirements by contacting our team today.
Inconel 625 Stockist Range
|Product Form||Range From||Range To|
Inconel 625 Round Bar
Inconel 625 Sheet & Coil
Get In Touch
- Durability Strong performance, toughness and resilience
- Corrosion-resistant High resistance to certain corrosive environments and elements, fatigue and wear
- Surface Stability Resistance to mechanical and thermal fatigue and shock
- Flexibility Good workability, weldability and easy to machine
- Shock-resistant Their coefficient thermal expansion makes the seal resistant to shock and cracking
Markets & Applications
- Seawater applications such as: wire rope, propellor blades, submarine fittings, undersea communicatio
- Vehicular components for aircraft and land-based transport such as: engine exhaust systems, heat-exchanger tubing, fuel and hydraulic line tubing, combustion systems
Inconel 625 Composition
|Metallurgical Condition||Annealed Rod|
|Yield Strength||KSI (MPa)||60-95 (414-655)|
|Tensile Strength||KSI (MPa)||120-150 (827-1034)|
|Rods||B446; B564; E112||17744; 17752|
|Sheet||5599||MR0175; MR0103||API 5LD|
|Strip||5599; 5869||MR0175||API 5LD|
|Niobium + Tantalum||Nb + Ta||3.2-3.8 Max|
|Specific Heat||J/g - °C||N/A|
Inconel 625 Products & Properties
As a nickel based superalloy, Inconel 625 is known for high strength and corrosion resistance characteristics. Meanwhile, it is used across various industries and applications.
Speak to City Special Metals today if you have an questions or would like to speak to us about Inconel Alloy 625 or any of our other speciality alloys. Get in touch by either calling us or messaging us using any of the contact forms on our website.