Inconel 718 Suppliers
Inconel 718 (Alloy 718) is a well-known austenitic nickel-based super alloy which exhibits excellent tensile and impact strength, even at cryogenic temperatures.
City Special Metals manufacture a wide range of Inconel 718 products, always to the highest standard. As well as this, we also work with other specialist alloys and are widely known as Europe's largest stockist of low and controlled expansion alloys. Want to know more about Inconel 718, our products or would like to get a quote? Discuss your requirements by contacting our team today.
Inconel 718 Stockist Range
|Product Form||Range From||Range To|
Inconel 718 Round Bar
Inconel 718 Plate
Inconel 718 Sheet
Get In Touch
- Shock-resistant Their coefficient thermal expansion makes the seal resistant to shock and cracking
- Flexibility Good workability, weldability and easy to machine
- Durability Strong performance, toughness and resilience
- Corrosion-resistant High resistance to certain corrosive environments and elements, fatigue and wear
Markets & Applications
- Manufacture of turbine engines, both aircraft and automobile
- Aerospace components such as: wheels, buckets, spacers and fasteners
- Manufacture of other equipment and instrumentation parts for industrial machinery
Inconel 718 Composition
|Yield Strength||KSI (MPa)||125|
|Tensile Strength||KSI (MPa)||180|
|B637||N07718||2.4668||API 6A 718|
|Niobium + Tantalum||Nb + Ta||4.75-5.50 MAx|
|Curie Temp||°F||-169.6 (aged)|
|Coefficient of Thermal Expansion|
|20-100||°C||12.1 x 10-6/°C|
|Youngs / Shears Modulus||MPa||200,000|
|Thermal Conductivity at 20°C||W/m.K°C||11.1|
|Magnetic Permeability at 20°C||<1.002|
|Specific Electrical Resistance at 20°C||(µΩ-m)||1.25|
Inconel 718 Products & Properties
Inconel 718 is used in applications requiring high strength to approximately 760°C (1400°F) and oxidation resistance to approximately 982°C (1800°F) . Being a mixture of nickel and chromium, it exhibits high levels of strength and durability.
Speak to City Special Metals today if you have an questions or would like to speak to us about Inconel 718 or any of our other speciality alloys. Get in touch by either calling us or messaging us using any of the contact forms on our website.