Our Quality Assurance
As one of the leading independent suppliers of specialist and exotic alloys, City Special Metals Ltd has a reputation to uphold which is why we believe quality is vital to all of our company’s operations. To meet our commitment to quality, satisfy our stakeholder’s expectations and meet regulatory requirements, our Management Systems Manual is designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and AS 9120 B so, therefore, we can deliver unrivaled performance to our clients.
CSM is accredited to AS9120 B the Aerospace Requirements for Stockist and Distributors; this standard includes ISO 9001:2015 quality management system.
As part of our effective Management System it is our aim to achieve:
- Continual Improvement – To continuously review all our procedures and operations to achieve the highest possible level of quality
- Good Governance – Leads to error reduction, increased productivity, improved morale and reduction in cost
- Assurance – To ensure that our stakeholder’s requirements are met throughout our polices, processes and plans internally or through our supply chain management
- Leadership – Good leadership behaviours influence a culture of continual evaluation and improvement
- Communication – We adopt an ASK & LISTEN culture to ensure we meet our clients requirements every time
- Relationships – To promote excellent customer and supplier relationships
- Innovation – To explore and listen to new ideas to improve our processes and to bring new and improved products and services to market
- Employee Development – Leads to improved morale, reduced costs and increased productivity
“We strive to always ensure that our client’s expectations are fully achieved”Mark Cox, Quality and Operations Manager
We are here to help, so if you have any questions or inquiries and would like to get some more information, please feel free to contact one of the team.
If you would like to view our AS 9120 B Quality Systems Certificate, you can do so by clicking here.